An important update to all members, guests and visitors of the Griffith Leagues Club,
The Griffith Leagues Club takes our obligation to protect the health of our staff and patrons seriously and we are actively monitoring the advice of the State and Federal Government in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic. We note that there are no confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Griffith at present and therefore we remain open for business.
However, the Club has already introduced a number of changes to our operations to reduce the risk of COVID-19 to our staff and patrons including, but not limited to:
• Installation of hand sanitiser in all areas of the club
• Cutlery and condiments have been removed from self-serve stations- alternatively, all meals will be served with cutlery and condiments
• Introduction of single use menus
• Increased sanitisation, particularly “high touch areas”
• Straws will not be accessible to the public and will be provided on request
• Removal of publicly accessible water stations- water still remains free of charge on request at the bar
• Temporary cessation of all mobile app coupons and vouchers
These precautionary measures will increase in line with the relevant public health advice.
We request that all members, guests and visitors commit to a high-level of personal
hygiene by washing your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water or
use an alcohol-based hand rub.
In the interest of public health, we request that you refrain from entering the Club:
• If you have returned from overseas from midnight Monday 16 March 2020- you must isolate for
a period of 14 days (Government requirement)
• If you have been in contact with anyone that has returned from overseas that has been required
• If you display flu like symptoms e.g. runny nose, sore throat, cough, fever etc.
• If you have been in contact with anyone who’s place of employment or education
which has been closed as a result of a confirmed case of COVID-19
The Leagues Team!